- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
We are looking for a KYC Tax Specialist, that will be able to reinforce his/her expertise by working in the KYC Client Life Cycle team .The job position is more specifically focused on AEOI/FATCA/QI regulations BAU tasks, with following responsibilities:
– Business SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for Front Office, Business Management and Compliance teams,
– Monitoring of mandatory regulatory AEOI/FATCA/QI action plans: documentation renewal, reclassification of undocumented clients, RM recertification campaign of High value individual accounts, coordination of “reporting back” issuance in order to make available to all reportable clients their reporting information.
– Participation in the AEOI Committee for the Business (weekly), follow-up of implementation by the Front Office of the Committee decisions,
– Weekly BAU control on changes in circumstances (CIC) and monitoring of detected pending issues, coordination with Front and Business Management Teams,
– Business representative for IT issues: Participation to the weekly monitoring committee (CIC, Aggregation, Reporting Flag), completion of UATs on new deliveries,
– Validation of the client reporting scopes for the WM Business Line (yearly): AEOI reportable clients, “Notification letter” mailing (information on their rights of first-time reportable clients), “de minimis” entities clients,
– Preparation and manual sending of the Notification letters required during the year,
– Missing TIN (Tax Identification Number): yearly control, scope definition, coordination of yearly mailing (Individual/Legal entity).
After a training period and once these tasks resumed, the candidate will also be able to work on other missions performed by the KYC Office, meaning KYC processes and Front Office training.
This broad functional position corresponds to a highly polyvalent profile combining rigour of analysis and the ability to communicate and mobilise multiple stakeholders. On the other hand, this constantly evolving position has to deal with new subjects almost daily and therefore requires a profile with a strong capacity to adapt to change.
Necessary professional skills and know-how:
– Excellent general knowledge of the Bank, its activities and products
– Good legal knowledge (especially AEOI/FATCA/QI regulations)
– Knowledge of operations and their processing circuit
– Good knowledge of information systems (including Olympic, Euclid, Pearl, DMS)
– Word, Power Point, Excel
– The team KYC Client Life Cycle consists of 8 FTEs, mostly legal profiles. KYC Client Life Cycle is in charge of onboarding files and PEP recertification files controls and validation, KYC change of circonstance analyse. This team is based in Geneva, within the KYC Office.
– The KYC Office, linked to the Operation Department, is in charge of the following responsibilities for WM Switzerland: client documentation management, Onboarding processes : documentation control, KYC analyze et risk assessment, decision committee organization and data codification, Recertification and closure processes: documentation control, KYC analyze et risk assessment, decision committee organization and data codification, AML Level 1: transactional monitoring level 1.
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS:
– Risk Monitoring (Proficient)
– Banking Law (Proficient)
– Legal Knowledge (Proficient)
– Regulatory Banking Organisation (Proficient)
– Financial Security (Proficient)
– Risk Knowledge & Awareness (Proficient)
– Know Your Client – KYC (Proficient)
– Tax Law (Proficient)
– Ability to work with Agile Practices (Proficient)
– Ability to develop and adapt a process (Proficient)
– Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training… (Proficient)
– Ability to manage a project (Proficient)
– Ability to understand, explain and support change (Proficient)
– Ability to Synthetise/Simplify (Proficient)
– Decision Making (Proficient)
– Ability to Deliver/Results Driven (Proficient)
– Attention to Detail/Rigour (Proficient)
– English (Fluent)
– French (Fluent)
Why join us ?
BNP Paribas is a leading global custodian. Its Securities Services business provides multi-asset post-trade and asset servicing solutions to buy-side and sell-side market participants, corporates and issuers. With a global reach covering 90+ markets, its custody network is one of the most extensive in the industry, enabling clients to maximise their investment opportunities worldwide. Joining the BNP Paribas, Paris, Zurich Branch will give you the opportunity to take part in an authentic company project, in which innovation and career management act as driving forces to help talents emerge, express themselves fully and open up to career opportunities on an international level, by integrating a group that stands as a leader within the Eurozone. Please visit us at BNP Paribas, Paris, Zurich Branch: securities.cib.bnpparibas/switzerland
In a changing world, diversity, equity and inclusion are key values for the well-being and the good performance of teams. At BNP Paribas, we wish to welcome and retain all talents, without any distinction: together we will build the finance of tomorrow, innovative, responsible and sustainable.
Finally, we insist on the particular importance of having our employees act daily in a spirit of ethical and professional responsibility.
NB: all terminologies apply in both the feminine and the masculine.