Account Manager Cash Management Servicing
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
- Acting as the single point of contact for BNPP Complex Centralized clients;
- Deliver and ensure high quality of service, support and client satisfaction;
- Play a key role in understanding the client’s business and become an advisor to evolve the client Cash Management setup.
- To provide the best client satisfaction possible;
- To maintain the high-level standards of excellence of the BNPP Cash Management Servicing.
To ensure a customer-experience driven daily servicing:
- Offer a positive experience to the client-Understand client requirements to simplify requests in coordination with all business partners and internal teams;
- Manage the “Selfcare” promotion to the client, as part of the bank’s digitalization project;
To coordinate with CMCC Business Incident Communication team or local Incident Manager if there is any and Cash Customer Analyst for communicating with the client on Cash Management incidents:
- Identifying and alerting the clients, measuring the importance of the impacts;
- Informing and communicating regularly until the end of the issue;
- Creating a post-incident plan in liaison with local Incident Manager if there is any and acting according to it.
To guarantee client’s satisfaction and client’s satisfaction improvement:
- Be an active member of the Account Manager community to share and learn best practices;
- Continuously build a network to facilitate tasks that involve multiple countries/ stakeholders;
- Be the external single point of contact (for the client);
- Be the internal single point of contact (for any BNP Cash Management stakeholder acting on the client);
- Measure the client satisfaction with all servicing departments;
- Organize and lead client meetings on Cash Management related topics;
Manage the client pain points:
- Ensure coordination of all stakeholders to solve any Cash Management related projects
Take in charge post-implementation projects:
- Manage client post implementation projects (scoping, planning, technical specification, testing, go live);
- Responsible for implementing and supporting clients across all electronic banking channels in alignment with the support teams;
- Completion of all legal documents;
- Ensure billing has been adequately set up;
- Manage all testing requirements as part of the implementation process and co-ordinate internal resources;
Provide end-to-end support of electronic channel solutions in close collaboration with the local & transversal team:
- Host high-quality training sessions (via WebEx or face-to-face) to clients on the usage of the bank’s proprietary online banking platform to ensure autonomy of users and reduce the number of day-to-day queries thereafter;
- Provide expert and informed guidance to clients on testing of payment files from a formatting, payment scheme and regulatory perspective, troubleshooting and resolving any failures;
- Co-ordinate and work alongside the Local & Transversal team on matters related to e-banking and other products & processes covered by the Local & Transversal team;
- Active interaction with Cash Management Competence Centre to ensure that product knowledge is kept up to date at all times;
Support Cash Management Sales:
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients alongside Front Office teams and Head of Cash Management to present the bank’s proprietary online banking platform and act as point of reference/expertise on all matters relating to the bank’s e-channels product suite;
- Actively participate in RFIs/RFPs Raised product development or improvement suggestions, as well as sharing feedback from clients on the bank’s CM product offering;
- Create and continuously update a client product and services map of current services, technical setup and key internal and external stakeholders.
Account Manager can continue his career in divers Cash Management positions across EMEA.
CCS Switzerland is a team of Analysts and Account Managers, based in Zurich Switzerland. We provide daily support to Strategic Complex Centralized clients of the bank in German, French and English language.
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
- Business/IT Relationship (Proficient)
- International Environment Knowledge (Proficient)
- EMEA (Proficient)
- IT Tests (Proficient)
- Middle Office Operations (Proficient)
- IT Knowledge (Expert)
- Cash Management & Corporate Deposits (Expert)
- Transaction Processing and Data Capture (Proficient)
- Ability to develop and adapt a process (Proficient)
- Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training… (Proficient)
- Ability to manage a project (Expert)
- Analytical Ability (Expert)
- Ability to develop and leverage networks (Proficient)
- Client Focused (Expert)
- Ability to share/pass on knowledge (Expert)
- Organisational Skills (Expert)
- Communication Skills – Oral & Written (Expert)
- German (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
Tools / technologies / methodologies:
- MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT POWERPOINT (Proficient)
- CRM TOOLS (Expert)
- MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT EXCEL (Proficient)
Why join us ?
BNP Paribas in Switzerland is a bank of reference active in Geneva, Zurich and Lugano. It is a major European partner for companies, as well as institutional and private clients. Joining BNP Paribas will give you the opportunity to take part in an authentic company project, in which innovation and career management act as driving forces to help talents emerge, express themselves fully and open up to career opportunities on an international level, by integrating a group that stands as a leader within the Eurozone. Please visit us at BNP Paribas Suisse.
In a changing world, diversity, equity and inclusion are key values for the well-being and the good performance of teams. At BNP Paribas, we wish to welcome and retain all talents, without any distinction: together we will build the finance of tomorrow, innovative, responsible and sustainable.
Finally, we insist on the particular importance of having our employees act daily in a spirit of ethical and professional responsibility.
NB: all terminologies apply in both the feminine and the masculine.