BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions.
Managing and advising EUR 580 billion in assets as at 31 March 2017, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions. With close to 700 investment professionals and 600 client servicing specialists, BNP Paribas Asset Management serves individual, corporate and institutional investors in 75 countries around the world. Since 2002, BNP Paribas Asset Management has been a major player in sustainable and responsible investing.
BNP Paribas Asset Management includes three groups of investment experts
- Multi-expertise investment managers: BNP Paribas Asset Management, the largest partner within the Group, manages the major asset classes within investment teams operating all over the world.
- Specialist investment partners: These professionals focus on a particular asset class or field (mainly multi-management and alternative investments) within dedicated structures (boutiques).
- Regional and local experts: These local asset managers are responsible for a specific customer base and / or a geographic region.
BNP Paribas Asset Management: a global presence
- 5 core markets in Europe (Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands)
- A strong international presence, particularly in Asia
- A major player in emerging markets