BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking
Our teams of professionals are dedicated to listening to and analysing the client’s needs, to creating and customizing the offering. Our clients have been and still are at the heart of BNP Paribas’ business model. This approach enables to deepen the knowledge of clients to best service their needs from the beginning of their projects.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management
BNP Paribas WM places the customer relationship at the core of its commitment. It provides means to achieve the ambitions of its customers thanks to its global expertise and excellent knowledge of the local market. Our bank can satisfy the needs of its customers by relying on a wide range of wealth planning solutions and banking services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services
A wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, BNP Paribas Securities Services is a bank specialising in the operational management of the investments of global financial players.
Its customers are banks, brokers, dealers and investment banks, insurance companies, pension fund managers, sovereign wealth funds and hedge funds, asset managers, large corporates and international issuers.
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Switzerland offers its customers the following services from the four core activities of its securities business:
- Clearing and custody of securities: Clearing & Custody Services
- Fund administration and performance: Assets & Fund Services
- Dedicated services for issuers of debt and equity-related securities (employee stock plans, organising AGMs,etc.): Corporate Trust Services
- Services designed to support the market activities and funding needs of all its customers in relation to their securities transactions: Market & Financing Services
With a presence in 34 countries and 8800 employees of 91 different nationalities worldwide, BNP Paribas Securities Services operates in the European, Asian, Australian, New Zealand and United States financial markets.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners
A team of experts who offer an investment solutions platform built around three key areas of expertise:
- A comprehensive set of specialised management skills
- Local expertise
- Specialised investment partners
As a specialist in long-term, multi-brand vehicle leasing, Arval provides companies with dedicated solutions designed to optimise their employees’ mobility and externalise vehicle management risks.
BNP Paribas Real Estate
BNP Paribas Real Estate has signed an alliance in Switzerland with the commercial arm of Naef & Cie, a leading advisor in the Swiss market.
- Our brands and subsidiaries
- BNP Paribas in Switzerland
- The BNP Paribas Group
- A responsible bank
- Philanthropy and local sponsorship
- BNP Paribas Switzerland and tennis